Curicyn Wound Care Clay
Curicyn Wound Care Clay is a thick formula that can easily be applied to your animal’s difficult-to-bandage wounds, injuries, and infections, helping them heal quickly and completely.
With Curicyn Wound Care Clay on-hand, you can provide soothing, fast-acting relief and healing to a wide range of animal injuries and ailments, with no need for an added bandage. Its ingredients include bentonite clay, which naturally draws out toxins and accelerates the healing process, and aloe, which reduces inflammation and provides pain-free relief with no burning or stinging. The thick clay is perfect for packing into hooves and spreading on wounds and infections anywhere on the animal’s body. When spread on paws, it acts as a protective balm.
- Antibiotic- and steroid-free, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and pH-balanced
- Absorbs and works quickly to help wounds heal
- Safe and effective for use on all animals
- Provides pain-free relief without stinging or burning upon application
- Reduces inflammation
- Easy to apply
- Won’t drip or melt
- All wounds, including puncture and bite wounds, lacerations, scratches, and more
- Burns, including scalding, sunburn, and chemical burns
- Hoof injuries
- Lick granuloma
- Paw injuries
- Rain rot
- Saddle sores
- Skin irritation caused by allergies, fungal infections, mange, yeast infections, and more
- Sweet itch
- White Line Disease
- Alpacas and llamas
- Birds: Chickens, parakeets, parrots, and more
- And more!